6.02.2014

Navy & Green Baby Celebration

Last month, my college girlfriends were getting together for a reunion dinner and we decided to throw a surprise mini baby shower too! The parents-to-be are having a baby boy at the end of the summer so we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to shower Baby Neugent with love :)

I am so excited for my sweet friends on the arrival of their baby boy. The beautiful mommy-to-be and I met our sophomore year at UNC and we were instant friends. She's not only gorgeous, but also incredibly kind, smart as a whip and brings out the best in others. She is encouraging, thoughtful and can always make me laugh. I was so happy to shower her and her little one with love.

We used a bright and fun color scheme with lime green, navy, and a little burlap thrown in for good measure ;)



The navy and lime green streamers provided a fun backdrop and I used my favorite window chalkboard too.



Twine and green straws added a dash festivity to the mason jars :)






We used the silver tags to write well-wishes to the parents-to-be.





Love these girls so much. I am incredibly blessed to have had their friendship, encouragement and support for the past nine years (I cannot believe it's been that long!!) and counting. Even though we all live in separate cities now, I love the times we are able to all get together again. Since our college years, our little group has grown by five husbands, four sons, six dogs, one cat, and a partridge in a pear tree ;) No matter the distance, one thing is for sure: with a true friend you can always pick up right where you left off. When we were driving home from the dinner/surprise shower, I told Eddie that my heart felt so full. I can't wait to add one more sweet baby boy into the crazy mix :) 



keep in touch!

No comments :

Post a Comment