10.23.2015

Gender Reveal Party!




In June, we had a little gathering with our family and closest friends so we could all find out together whether Baby Irwin would be a boy or girl! I was so anxious and excited to find out what we were having (and I think everyone else was too!) so I did a lot of work on the party to keep my mind occupied in the weeks leading up to the big reveal. I had a BLAST with all of the planning and details and I am so very happy with how everything came together with our pink and navy theme. 









The little crochet booties were a gift to my parents when we told them that we were pregnant! :)











We rented a few tables and chairs and had a backyard BBQ for all of our guests, complete with corn hole boards set up for festive fun. :)





At our doctor's appointment, the ultrasound technician wrote sweet pea's gender inside a card and sealed it in an envelope. For about 36 hours, my Aunt was the only person who knew if our sweet pea was a girl or boy! I decorated a big box and she filled it with balloons for the big reveal. It was so much fun finding out sweet pea's gender with our families and close friends! :)

 Time for the big reveal! We were so nervous and excited!! :)

IT'S A BABY BOY!  
Check out the video below for the full effect :)
 

We are still on cloud nine, feeling so blessed that we get bring a precious baby boy into our family. What a blessing! The party was such a fun way to share this part of our journey with family and friends and I cannot truly express how special it was to have them all there with us as we got the happy news. Big hugs to my mom, Aunts, and of course Eddie, for helping get everything ready, and to everyone who made it out to celebrate with us :)


We cannot wait to meet our precious baby boy!
keep in touch!

No comments :

Post a Comment