11.24.2016

Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

One year ago, we packed up the car and drove 4 hours to North Carolina with our brand new, 4-week old little boy to celebrate Thanksgiving with family. We were sleep deprived but deliriously happy. We proudly introduced our little brown haired newborn to our extended family and several friends. It was a time I will always remember.

One year later, I am so thankful for this little boy and his daddy. Thankful I get to be a mama and wife to my two guys. Thankful for the hard days, the sleepy cuddles, the play time laughs. Thankful that I get to watch the love of my life be the best daddy to our little Charlie. Thankful that out of all the people in world, God chose us to be his mama and daddy.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends. I hope that wherever you are, you'll take a moment to think about the things that flood your heart with gratitude and joy.

Now, I'm off to eat too much turkey and pumpkin pie. It is Thanksgiving after all! :)















Beautiful photos by Jordan Maunder Photography 
keep in touch!

No comments :

Post a Comment