10.29.2015

Charlie's Bow Tie Baby Shower


Oh my stars, this amazing baby shower for our little boy just fills my heart; it was such a special day! The three wonderful hostesses who planned this beautiful day are three of my closest friends, and we have all known one another since childhood. I looked forward to this day so much, as it was the first baby shower to celebrate our little boy. The love and creativity that went into this fantastic event blew me away, and I know you'll be inspired by all of the adorableness and how it came together!





Love those precious bow ties! :)



Each guest took home a delicious bow tie shaped sugar cookie, all handmade by a sweet friend! They were not only adorable but also so scrumptious...I may have had more than one! ;)




The hostesses had a table set up for guests to write encouraging messages and I LOVED reading them after the shower! Each card had "We love your mother because..." at the top and the guests finished the sentence with a personal anecdote. So special! There was also a table for guests to write amusing messages on diapers to spark some kicks and giggles during our late night diaper changes ;)






A handmade bow tie decorated each place setting and a delicious brunch was served buffet-style. The bow ties were SO adorable! 





Hand-painted bottles, a sweet diaper cake, and handmade fabric garland decorated the fireplace. Aren't these colors so gorgeous?!

 With my beautiful mom :)

The Hostess(es) with the Mostest! These three wonderful ladies put so much love and creativity into the all of the shower details! I am so blessed by their friendships! :)


My beautiful BFF...I am so blessed by her friendship and all that she means to me! She put so much love and thought into making the celebration a special day for me and our little boy, and for that I am so grateful! Her support and encouragement are a blessing to me and I can't wait to experience motherhood along with her :)


Hope you enjoyed this peek into a special day! :)


keep in touch!

4 comments :

  1. The bow tie theme was so creative, and very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srcavalier is a Best Bow Tie Websites, it has a huge collection of bow ties in different colors such as black, white and more are what can make you look more dashing as you already are in any event. Wear a leather bow tie in a formal or casual function and become the star among the crowd. Buy bow ties today!

    ReplyDelete